Obama had a very interesting week recently. He argued against on various occasions. It got to a point to where the people who supported him said they were beginning to lose faith not all but some. They feel like the man they voted for who spoke about how much he was going to put in change, yet they feel as if no change is being done. Some of them have even gotten to a point where they said they may not even vote in november. This is not good at all as you can see. I feel as if he is trying ot take on the world by storm but he results have yet to be shown. I believe he is working hard for change. Sometimes you can not rush change you must wait for it to arise. Obama is implanting the seeds for the change but we as a nation must help it to grow. He can not do the job by himself. He is the leader and he needs help. It is ok to need help because one cannot do it alone they need a team. I feel that if we as a nation stick together and put in some hard work, then we can help Obama change the future.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100924/el_yblog_upshot/obamas-no-good-very-bad-week;_ylt=AkLZGQi9G1yjniDzgba4WRVH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTRkaDBsN3FvBGFzc2V0Ay9zL3libG9nX3Vwc2hvdC8yMDEwMDkyNC9lbF95YmxvZ191cHNob3Qvb2JhbWFzLW5vLWdvb2QtdmVyeS1iYWQtd2VlawRjY29kZQNtcF9lY184XzEwBGNwb3MDNARwb3MDNARzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA29iYW1hc25vLWdvbw--
I dont understand why everyone expects Obama to change everything all at once. He saved the auto workers, changed the Health reform, and banks. When he came into office there was alot of previous damage. He is not going to be able to change everything in 1 term. Also, he def cant change anything now since most of the blacks did not vote in November and the Republicans are in office. So I believe those same people talking about Obama should be mad at themselves. And another thing, Obama is the president of the United States not just for BLACK PEOPLE.
ReplyDeleteObama has done a lot for America. Its not his fault the he inherited a nation left in tatters by a former administration. It doesn't help that he is also the first black president in America. The majority of American still are willing to support him in 2012 so I'm not worried about him being re-elected.
ReplyDelete